Posts from — December 2011
There are times when you want to comment on your Facebook page as yourself but usually as an admin the comment will show up with the page photo and name. This isn’t great when you want to start or create a conversation. (Of course this also depends on the settings you have selected for the page.) Here’s an example of two ways to comment on a page.
However you can swap between settings to make comments on a page both as a page and as yourself. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to comment with your personal profile on a Facebook page.
- Click on the ‘Edit Page’ option (top right corner).
- Click on the ‘Your Settings’ option (left column).
- Remove the check mark from the ‘Posting Preferences’ option.
- Click on the ‘Save Changes’ option.
- Return to the page by clicking on ‘View Page’.
After you have made your comment as yourself, follow the above steps again, only this time add a check mark to the ‘Posting Preferences’ option and Save Changes.
You can now create a conversation on your page – something like this
December 5, 2011 No Comments