| Review Policy
***I’m am not accepting new book review requests, unless you are an author I have read previously.***
“In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.”~ Anton Ego in Ratatouille
I take being a reviewer & blogger quite seriously and I’m honest in my reviews, I say it as I see it and feel it. I am nice about it though, no reason to be rude about what ‘I’ don’t like. I try to stay objective but do get emotional sometimes. 😉
I do interviews, reviews and giveaways. If you would like me to do a review for you, please read my entire Review Policy before contacting me. I accept books for review. I also accept home based products, doggie products and personal products/gadgets for review. I also do review services, especially online ones. And apart from all these I also review food and restaurants.
I love reading and my current preferred genres are Historical Romance, Comedy Romance, Indian Historical Novels, Mythological Novels, Contemporary Romance, Action Thrillers and Detective-Crime Fiction. However I am in no way limited to these genres when reading. Previous Book Reviews.
(The current literary landscape of India has me enthused and I’d like to help it along as much as I can. Get in touch with me and we’ll see if we can work something out. )
We are a family of two (supporting six), who are always trying to make life easier though technology. Chenthil, my husband is a technophile, so together we are always on the look out for new cool gadgets, appliances, products and services. 😀 Previous Reviews.
Six dogs in various sizes and shapes makes for a great testing house whether it be food, toys or accessories. Very few products have stood the test and survived the six. Previous Doggie Product Reviews.
Che and I are both foodies, [pssst but I’m a fussy foodie 😀 ] and are always on the look out to try new places and food experiences. Restaurants Reviewed until now.
Terms & Conditions –
(these apply to books, products, services and all else reviewed even if it isn’t specifically stated.)
– My reviews will always be honest and unbiased, even if I don’t like the book or product. Please request a review only you are ok with that.
– I will post the review on my blog, Goodreads (for books) and a relevant retailer site.
– In my review I may share spoilers and quote from the book, if it adds value to my review.
– I have a huge over-flowing TBR pile, I also like to read what I want, so feel free to send me a book review request but note that I will reply to only those that really pique my interest. I do not review every book I accept. Each book is accepted for review consideration.
– The responsibility of sending the book lies with the person requesting the review, I will not be following up on them or the courier and such.
– I accept mobi and paper formats currently. I accept eGalley’s and ARCs for review.
– Please do not hound me for review completion. I follow a first-in first-out system but also like to have the right to jump the queue or read out of the list at my discretion.
– I take anywhere between one to three months to read and review. If you have a deadline, please state it at the time of request.
– After I have reviewed the book or product I have all rights over it and am free to do what I want with it. I reserve all rights give it away or even sell it!
– Allow for at least 48 hours of a reply.
Contact Me –